Friday, November 16, 2007

Just got up

Saturday mornings.
TGIF blues.
Laundry overflowing (for all those without bai-s, you'll know what I mean)
Grocery waiting to be cooked.
Kitchen sink overflowing. The kabadiwala giving me a rather gawky look. (Ok, this post is about convincing myself that life isn't that bad). Still haven't wished death on myself. What man? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarg!!!!!

Seriously.

Here you are wondering, if this blogpost is about the rantings of a demented corporate. Make no mistake. It is. Being a singleton in sector chappan ain't easy, especially when you have to manoevour your way to Hudda market through the 'jhari' thus popularized by Abhijit.

What with the frequent 'launda' wearing caps at 7hr, like Himesh Reshamiya needed any more competition. Actually, it's time he got a throat checkup done with his trebellish 'main tere ghar mein roti dekhna chahta hoon' type dialogues in Saregama.

Get a life. My chai is ready with some 'adrak' and 'elaichi.'

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i liked your comment "Still haven't wished death on myself".

keep it up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Crystal Revelations said...

hahahhaha hehehehhe....