Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Blur

My mind settles on dust from your table, I play with the white paper you left in my heart

It doesn't feel like a void, it just feels a bit weird that you're not around anymore

I don't see the morning sun shine on my eyelids and wake up to your emails anymore

You touched that part of me I didn't know ever existed

I mellow down my thoughts and begin to pack up, I have to make a new journey now

It doesn't feel the same anymore, the birds sing but I don't feel the tune; the leaves rustle but I don't feel the dust rubbing against it's veins

The dotted dress I used to wear doesn't smell of you anymore

Why do we have to go on, why can't we tarry. Why do we hit the next button?

My life drops into silence for a week and I wish I were reborn a new being.

But who has seen tomorrow?

No comments: