Thursday, June 19, 2008

Resonant Spaces

What do I sing to you today, through notes, chords, blotting pens

These unstated words and lost chords I find

The chords that did us bind and fastened the strings of our life

Through rain and shower and summer suns, we walked together under a thousand suns

Remember the day? When we first saw our reflections on the moon

How we sang the same John Denver number on that hot summer noon

Seeking peace on a northern chilly night, a busy arena with bobbing heads

Our asides on the musical kid who brought warm strings into your life

Do you remember our secret language during rehearsals?

And the exactitude with which it set itself on our creations

Today we breathe in separate spheres and we think different thoughts

Though words still return, to weave our thoughts in equal spaces

On threatening looking rainy days mother earth weeps

For me, in writing I find a solace, that puts my worries for you to rest

4 comments:

Bee-in Better said...

A piece that put me into an array of questions.
I do not remember confiding in you....

Crystal Revelations said...

@black cloud: I remember we spent some time by ourselves and this poetry ties those pieces of memory together. btw, er.. did you like it?

Bee-in Better said...

well yeah quite a nicely written piece.
It being a piece bout you and me, was something i could not make out at the first instance.

Crystal Revelations said...

thanks black cloud!