Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Twelve Times Twelve

My day passed off in a jiffy, but some impressions stayed with me. Here are twelve imprints from my day, today:

1. "Who are we, not to be brilliant?"-- Nelson Mandela

2. The mind loses it's creativity when thoughts don't follow the path from the mind, to the intellect, to the sanskara, and then finally to action.

3. "You cannot solve the problem in the same headspace that you created it."-- Isaac Newton

4. A camera's depth of field increases with the angle of view.

5. Mint is the best dressing for lamb dishes.

6. Youngsters today have a short attention span of less than 3 mins (I am a youngster but I don't subscribe to this view.)

7. Portamentos are the best copy of human voices.

8. God's favorite number is 6. (not the 666 for devil, please.)

9. Where the energy goes, life flows.

10. Watching your thoughts in slow motion might be a good idea.

11. Love fills.

12. I once heard somewhere when you repeat something/anything twelve times it becomes a sanskara (habit.)

No comments: